RL-60 DELIVERS GREAT PERFORMANCE
RL-60 is an energy efficient unit thanks to the built-in heat recovery and it delivers equally high performance regardless of the climate.
Compact and service friendly design
The compact design of an RL-60 results in a small footprint. The RL-units have good service access for replacing filters, seals and other key internal components. The standard filters are class G4, F 7 filters available as an option. The process and reactivation fans are Erp compliant (EU standards), this helps to lower the energy consumption of the unit.
The D-MAX rotor from Seibu Giken
All RL-units are fitted with the D-MAX rotor, the new generation of high quality silica gel rotors from Seibu Giken Co.
RL-60 is optional with:
- Frequency inverter to control airflows
- Linear capacity control
- Panel mounted humidity / dew point controller
- F7 filter-option
- Insulated inlets to help prevent condensation
WAC-40 Wet air condenser.
Connect the WAC-40 to your dehumidifier when wet air cannot be ducted out.
Suitable for dehumidifiers RL-60R, RL-60LR och RL-61.
- Control and electric supply from the dehumidifier
- No heat loss, heat stays in the room in form of heated cooling air and dried process air
- Easy removable heating package for maintenance
- Quick installation
Capacity: 4 - 5kg/h* / Dry air flow: 850 - 1000m3/h
*Dehumidifying capacity at 20°C / 60%RH