We are now looking to hire an Accounting Assistant for our office in Spånga, Sweden – just a short commute with train from downtown Stockholm.
As an Accounting Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
– Manage Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable
– Process supplier payments
– Match incoming payments with customer invoices
– Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
– Prepare monthly salaries
– Assist in monthly reconciliations
Additional responsibilities may include handling the switchboard for our office in Spånga, purchasing of office material, mail administration and other similar tasks.
You will be in contact with many parties, both within the company and externally with customers and suppliers. Therefore, knowledge in English and Swedish is required. Additional languages, especially Chinese, Polish and Japanese would be a strong merit in the application process.
– Bachelor degree or Advanced Higher Vocational Education Diploma
– Previous experience with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
– Good organizational skills with attention to detail
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
– Knowledge in English and Swedish
– Knowledge in Chinese, Polish and Japanese is a plus
– Experience with Epicor iScala and Visma Lön is a plus
Please send any questions and apply (Swedish or English resumes are accepted) to: